TheOutsource Company is a 100 % privately held Nigerian company offering
BPO/ITES (Business Process Outsourcing/Information Technology Enabled
Services), from its state of art 350+ seat (additional 1000 seat also in
plan) call center facility in Abuja, Nigeria. Our world class facility
offers end-to-end voice and non-voice BPO services globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
Location: Wuye District, Abuja
- This is an evening position, you will be working from 2:00pm to 11:00pm calling & receiving calls.
- Answer incoming and making outbound calls, perform follow up
calls, inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems
and provide information.
General Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Answer inbound and make outbound calls and respond caller enquiries
- Research required information using available resources
- Process request orders, forms and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls when necessary
- Document all call information per standard operating procedures
- Manage and or resolve with supervisor all customer complaints / disputes
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter new customer information into system when applicable
- Update existing customer information when applicable
- Other duties as may arise from time to time and may be assigned to the employee
Key Required Language Skills
- Fluent English( you must speak American / British English).
- Those who can not speak American or British English need not apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Careers@outsource.ng Referencing #TOG English Speaker
Application Deadline 30th June, 2017.