Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited is one of the leading online car
and truck parts and accessories stores in continental Africa. We have a
complete selection of high-quality parts for a wide range of new and
used vehicle makes and models – offered at the lowest prices. There
are millions of
inventoried parts in the CarPartNigeria.com database,
and the search is quick and simple.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Executive
- A nice job opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business to
Business Sales professional to join our rapidly expanding company.
CarPartsNigeria.com is looking for Sales Executives to move the company
- You will have responsibilities that will drive you to self-success.
- You must be a self starter and be ready to exceed expectations
in order to maximise your opportunity to become one of the unique full
time employees at CPN.
- Responsible for the development of sales activities in assigned market.
- You must be capable and efficient in planning and developing marketing strategies.
- You must be efficient in your sales activities to achieve the
maximum profitability and growth in line with company’s vision and
- Ensure to meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting
calls, creating appointments, presentations, proposals and closings.
- Must be morally upright in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Develop sales strategies and action plans for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales activities and
continuously adhere to all company policies, procedures and business
Person Specification Requirements
- 2 years of experience in sales and marketing.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Willingness to travel and work with a global team of professionals.
- Must be a self starter.
- Ability to take initiatives and accept challenges.
- N20,000 Travel Allowance + Commission for the probational period.
- Permanent Position Beginning package: N45,000 + Commission.
- Opportunity to Earn up to Six figure in commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Hr@carpartsnigeria.com
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2017.