Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria
Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody
International Group and Nigerian investors. Since
in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in
numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Completion and Well Intervention Senior Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Contract
- Lead the detailed design of JV completions starting from the conceptual phase to the execution of the final
- Ensure Completion and/or WO operations follow up to guarantee
the their accomplishment, in compliance with codes of practice, safety
and environmental protection, all while optimizing costs and lead times
according to Change Culture, Compete on Costs (4C&D)
- Perform the selection and assist on the well completions
hardware and services order process, and final well cost estimates.
Anticipate completion needs.
- Write the completion installation programs and End of well reports (EOWR).
- Ensure the suitability to operational requirements of personnel, equipment and
- Act as Blow-Out Local Task Force (BOLTF) well completion
- Prepare program modifications or addendums following Management of Change (MoC) Company Rule (CR).
- Prepare technical and operational synthesis whenever operations
- Provide additional support as may be required during the JV projects execution
- Provide Completion Engineering expertise to Project Execution
Process (value assurance), through peer reviews and technical challenge
- Assist to Superintendents on planning for WI including pressure surveys, special fishing, perforations, CBL/VDL logging, sand clean-out,
- Perform & analyze calculations for CT stimulation, and hydraulic fracture stimulation when
- Assist to Completion and Slick line Superintendents for inventory search in SAP, as well as JV completions contracts and the timely procurement of completions
- Supervise, when necessary, the preparation of well completions sub-assemblies in the contractor’s base.
- Supervise, when necessary, the execution of JV well completion programs following the TOTAL
- Act as a Completions & Work-over Superintendent (in his absence) to manage the completions and WO activities of COMPANY JV fields
- Familiarize self with COMPANY emergency procedures, carry out
assigned responsibilities safely and report any incident, unsafe act
- Promote the safety of persons, the protection of environment and
assets of COMPANY and service companies concerned in all COMPANY
- Ensure the respect of safety rules, and referential frames, and identify the completion management risks.
- Participate in technical meetings for SOR
- Perform & analyze calculations for Tubing movement / Stimulation / and Sand Control modelling and optimizations
- Write completion instructions, initial completion (SAS and FP ) ,
WO programs, and Design, and program the implementation of Sand Control
for onshore and offshore wells (including DST deepwater exploration).
- Prepare well interventions (WI) programs for special Slick line, Coiled Tubing (CT), and pumping operations when requested
- Minimum of B.Sc Mechanical or Petroleum
- A team player possessing firm understanding of drilling, reservoir and production engineering, energy economics, as well as basic knowledge of
- Extensive experience in completions activities onshore, offshore (including reservoir well bore interface, mud design, formation damage, horizontal wells techniques, HPHT/ complex wells, Wireline, CT, etc).
- Knowledge and usage of the following (or related) petroleum engineering software (i.e. WELLCAT, STIMPLAN, STRESS CHECK, SKINAIDE, SPAN, PROSPER, WELLVIEW, etc )
- Completed a recognised professional completions or production
engineering formation period leading to chartered engineer status or
- Compliant with HSE Company Rules: Well control certificate, CoC certificate,
- IWCF certified in advanced well intervention pressure control (Wireline, CT & Snubbing).
- Minimum of 10-15 years experience on the design and installation of various types of well completions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th June, 2017.