Job Title: National Sales and Marketing Manager
Location: Lagos (With requirement to travel)
- The National Sales and Marketing Manager will initiate and drive
market stimulation activities and sustain consistent, profitable growth
in sales revenue generation and market expansion.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Communicating with target audience
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
specifically advising on realistic forecasts for each product/solution
and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive
activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of
operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Working as a team to forge a strong sales and marketing team to ensure market dominance by the company’s products.
- Manage the general operations and the trade channels to ensure effective shelf presence of the company’s products.
- Any other related task as required.
Job Qualification & Experience
- The ideal candidate should possess a Bachelors degree/HND in Business related courses (Business Administration, Marketing etc.)
- Preferably Male
- The ideal candidate should be Married
- A thoroughbred management professional with track record of
solid achievements in previous employments – preferably in the Food and
- Excellent interpersonal leadership and motivational skills; an infectious “can do” attitude
- The candidate must be open travel at short notice and take multiple functions at the same time
- Provision of a valid driving license.
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian Market, its structure and trends.
- Must have National experience in Sales and Marketing across all geo-political zones
- Minimum of 10 years cumulative experience in the Food/Beverages
sector, three of which must be in the position of a National Sales and
- Expert knowledge and good understanding of Sales, Marketing and Business Development.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent communication and supervisory skills.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Analytical, creative, outside-the-box thinker with excellent presentation and writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business and product development and strategies applied in commercial environment
- The Graphic Artist/ IT Officer will be responsible and
accountable for creating design solutions that have a high visual
impact, and the smooth running of our computer systems.
- Management of computer systems
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems;
- Researching and installing new systems;
- Providing secure access tthe internal network;
Education and Experience
- At least 3 years relevant working experience and strong interpersonal skills.
- Prospective applicants must have a good and defendable graduate
degree with a minimum of second class upper division (2.2) or Lower
Credit and not more than 35 years of age.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Knowledge of internet management and troubleshooting
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
- Skillful in the use of design software. (i.e. Corel Draw,
Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design etc.) tcreate high quality creative
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
Remuneration is negotiable.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV and relevant copies of credentials to: email@example.com with subject: “National Sales & Marketing Manager” or “IT Officer”
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 27th June, 2017.