Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The
business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and
Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture
leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological
excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and
have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking
us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Buyer
Job ID: 264517
Permanent: Full time
- Provide a support the corporate and business divisions in the
procurement of materials, including RFQ’s, price catalog agreements.
Administer the One SRM buying platform regarding User admin and
uploading of new and updated supplier catalogs.
- Ensure compliance to Siemens purchasing policies and rules.
- Focus on interpretation and application of procedures, analyze
issues, implement changes, and may advise and guide operational
colleagues in their area work.
- Co-ordinates PO activities with Global shared services.
- Provides guidance to Purchase order operators.
- Support business processes, solution of technical issues,
development of new methodologies, procedures, tools and products with
their theoretical and/or practical know how and understanding.
- University Degree in Social Sciences, or equivalent; Masters degree in a related field would be an added advantage
- Professional certification in Institute of Purchasing and Supply or related industry required.
- Very high level of computer literacy regarding data processing and reporting using excel and SAP.
- Minimum of 7 Years post NYSC experience in:
- The use of online buying platforms,
- Purchase order creation and administration
- Request for quotations.
- Analytical, Precise, Good communication skills, Negotiation skill; mobility anf flexibity for business travel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply