DKT INTERNATIONAL is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT INTERNATIONAL is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world. DKT NIGERIA is set to recruit a Medical Sales Representatives based in Port-
harcourt or Ogun State We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion and distribution of our products.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and committed individuals to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Ogun, Rivers
Reports to: The position reports to the Regional Manager and Medical Detailing Manager.
- Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a
list of healthcare providers/customers by building business
relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution.
- Cover hospitals, clinics, maternity homes, PPMVs, pharmacies and
individual providers regularly to ensure availability of our products.
- Implement number of calls daily, visit all distribution channels as specified, achieve the sales target and merchandise as per organization’s guidelines and standards.
- Write and send meaningful field sales report with photos.
- Act as a link between the organization and the providers and execute the medical detailing objectives, organize trainings and build capacity of the providers accordingly.
- Identify and organize capacity building and training as required to the healthcare providers.
- Building the organization’s image in the respective working areas and territories.
- Achieve monthly sales target.
- Diligently implement the medical detailing program of the
organization in the area of responsibility and educate providers on
family planning and the various contraceptive methods.
- Work closely with the Medical Detailing Manager and the Regional
Manager to ensure the Medical Detailing Program is equipped to influence
private and public sector health provider’s behaviour.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology/Biological Sciences
- Minimum of 4 years medical detailing experience with a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market oriented
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanour
- Be prepared to travel frequently within the territory
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility