Electronic Payplus Limited is a customer focused smart card and payment
solution service provider with a vision to be the preferred provider of
world class secure payment and electronic solutions in our chosen
We use best people to deploy superior and user-friendly electronic
solutions to facilitate human interactions while creating value for all
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Officer
- We are currently recruiting for Accounts Receivable Officer to work in our Accounts & Finance Department.
- Preparation & submission of card perso invoices to Customers by 3rd Business day of every month.
- Ensure accuracy & completeness of customers’ ledger.
- Carry out reconciliation of customers’ accounts.
- Invoice clients for card production whenever cards are supplied.
- Ensure that all invoices are sent to Clients immediately after approval
- Prepare monthly report of quantity of personalized cards invoiced.
- Departmental Budget Savings of at least 20%.
- Promptness of service delivery and support for other departments.
- Compliance with the ISP policies (clear desk policy, screen lock etc.)
- ISP Continuous Assessment test.
- Attendance of departmental quality meeting and technical meetings.
- Closure of audit non-conformity within stipulated time
- Ensure all planned & unplanned surplus funds are invested in fixed/call deposit accounts.
- Provide financial information for price decisions whenever required.
- Obtaining withholding tax credit notes from customers at least once every quarter.
- Submission of MPR report to the HOD by 4th business day of every month.
- Provide documentation and following up with providers of debt Capital/Guarantee/Bond.
- Submission of accurate and complete bank balances report to MD/HOD by 10am daily
- Submission of schedules of revenue for monthly accounts.
- Preparation of schedules for external auditors.
- B.Sc/HND Accounting or relevant Social Sciences course
- ACA will be an added advantage
- 2 years’ experience minimum
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Attention to details
- Planning & Organizational skills
- Analytic skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Team work skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 13th June, 2017.