Mario Consulting Limited – Our client is a major operator in the Package Printing Industry, As a result of expansion, requires the service of experienced knowledgeable candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance (Manufacturing)
- Financial Accounting.
- Budgets, Management Accounting and Reporting.
- Treasury and Cash Management.
- Financial IT System.
- Procurement, Insurance and Value for Money.
- Staff Management.
- The ideal candidate must possess a good B.Sc or HND in Accounting of Finance from recognized institution
- With a minimum of 5 – 10 years in manufacturing industry and must be a member of ICAN.
- Ensures a company or organization complies with internal regulations and established control protocol.
- Examines documentation, including reports, statements, records, and memos to gather information.
- Presents summarized findings concerning audit results.
- Analyses audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs.
- Makes recommendations for the best ways for a company to avoid fraud and reduce waste.
- Assesses best financial practices for an organization and makes relevant, informed suggestions.
- Works with a team to achieve company goals.
- Reconciles documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain accuracy.
- Participates in meetings with individuals and departments to update auditees on findings and the audit process.
- Prepares reports and preserves documentation pertaining to audits for internal record.
- The ideal candidate must possess a good B.Sc or HND in Accounting or Finance from a recognized university or polytechnic with a minimum of 5 – 10 years experience in a manufacturing company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV’s to: email@example.com with contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to: “Head Corporate Resourcing”
Application Deadline 26th June, 2017.