ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and
solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk/ Administrative Officer
- Full responsibility for developing comprehensive operating manuals, standard operating procedures, training procedures
- Driving the highest standards while the company expands
- Achieving the agreed business plan and budgets
- Ensure the Inverter is in Stable condition
- Ensure there is constant dispense water in the office
- Ensure office cleanliness (Floor, Window blinds etc)
- Ensure the Health and Safety Kit is available and in good condition (First aid Kit)
- Ensure Generator is in a good condition
- Ensure air conditions are in a stable and working condition
- Monitor office inventory items
- Office procurements
- Prepare travel expenses and tickets for directors and staff of Byteworks
- Offer referral for services and handle requests for information
- Assist other departments as required
- Product Support
- Assist in Daily status reports of product
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Ensure office stationaries are available and in stock
- To ensure the quality of the food and its delivery are to the highest standards
- General cost controls, meeting and beating targets and budgets
- Carry out the administrative function for the Board which includes minute taking, preparation of agenda, timely circulation of papers
- General maintenance and supervision of the following
- Ensure that diesel is available for the office generator
- Ensure the car is in good condition (Fuel, Battery, Tyres, Service maintenance)
- Ensure the office internet is available
- Ensure there is PHCN Credit
- Route calls to specific people.
- Arrange appointments.
- Send email and fax
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Schedule follow-up appointments
- Supervise the cleaner
- Carry out other administrative duties
- This position is only available to females
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Make coffee and order lunch for staff.
- Ensure reception area and entire office is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Candidate must have at least one year experience in office administration
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 23rd June, 2017