Ralds & Agate is a Business Management
Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related
solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Admin
- Increases management’s effectiveness by ; selecting, orienting,
training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining managers;
communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning
accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and
opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers,
government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing
personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices;
participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans,
budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing
progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production,
marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices;
coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Ensure provision of adequate office utilities, logistics arrangements, facilities maintenance
Other Detailed Responsibilities
- Plan and organise general staff meetings with suitable action,
conduct of timely meetings, vendor Management, issuing of necessary
Orders, Circulars & Notices. This includes preparation of Agenda for
timely conduct of Board Meetings, Audit Committee Meeting, Annual
General Meeting of the Shareholders etc. Compilation of Minutes and its
circulation for approval and further necessary action
- Preparation of Annual Action Plan with Physical & Financial
targets specifying tasks, timelines, procedures, budget allocation &
- Establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies, procedures, and work schedules
- Maintenance of Company Records (Certificate of Incorporation,
MOA, AOA, Share Certificates, Board Meeting Minutes), chronological
records with segregation and grading of top priority correspondences,
Classification of Files, Documentation, Archives etc.
- Raises printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating
information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting
schedules; monitoring results.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements;
submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures;
monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work
teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing
professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Liaison with Govt. Departments and Ministry for the compilation, circulation and dissemination of required information.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with
business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management,
accounting, or shipping.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Supervise the work of logistics specialists, planners, or schedulers.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as
transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics
- Direct or coordinate comprehensive logistical or reverse
logistical functions for product life cycles, including acquisition,
distribution, internal allocation, delivery, recycling, reuse, or final
disposal of resources.
- Direct distribution centre operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such
as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers
- Develop a data base of all logistics equipment with dates of purchase, chassis number, insurance, warrantees etc
- Maintain and apply knowledge of current policies, regulations, and industrial processes.
- Recommend process and product safety features that will reduce
employees’ exposure to chemical, physical, and biological work hazards.
- Inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment to identify
and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation
- Interpret safety regulations for others interested in industrial
safety such as safety engineers, labour representatives, and safety
- Write and revise safety regulations and codes.
- Compile, analyze, and interpret statistical data related to occupational illnesses and accidents.
- Plan and conduct industrial hygiene research.
- Check floors of plants to ensure that they are strong enough to support heavy machinery.
- Degree in Administration or other related fields
- Minimum of 6-8years experience.
- HR background is compulsory
- HSE Certification is an advantage
- Experience in the Oil and Gas sector is an advantage.
Note: Applications received after the deadline will not be considered and only successful candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested an d qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 7th June, 2017.