Freightliner Logistics Services Limited is a limited liability company registered in Nigeria with the corporate affairs commission on the 29th day of December 2010; under the company and allied matters act (CAMA 1990) and began operations immediately.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring that all our business development and sales revenue targets set by the management are met
- Carry out detailed strategic market analysis, deal requirements, commercial viability evaluation on all new business opportunities and ensure it meets company’s investment criteria and communicate advice to management.
- Responsible for financial analysis, business modeling and planning for all new business opportunities.
- Responsible for high quality preparation and timely submission of client’s requests for quotation and information.
- Maintaining strong client business relationship and implementing commercially and technically astute and strategic solutions for our clients,
- Preparation and delivery of senior management level presentations and follow up activities.
- The role involves local and international travel on behalf of the company to attend trade shows, conferences to develop new opportunities.
- Delegate and communicate the goals and objectives of the organization to subordinate.
- Build subordinates confidence and morale by being knowledgeable in all areas of the company’s services.
- Prepare and own business case and plans for all new business opportunities within portfolio.
- Develop funding models and alliances for all new business ventures and prepare investment prospectus and equity investment recommendations for new business opportunities.
- Drive new business opportunities from concept to fully sustainable revenue generating business stream.
- Prepare and Secure reliable business intelligence relevant to new business opportunities and provide weekly and monthly reports.
Qualifications & Experience
- MBA, M.Sc, B.Sc, B.A or HND in Marketing / Sales Management, other related degree or equivalent professional qualification with not less than 3 years cognate field experience.
- Natural flair for marketing and salesmanship culminating in evidential marketing and sales competence is a crucial determinant.
- Must have a proven successful track record of delivering against board level business revenue targets, in a performance driven environment
- Must have outstanding qualities in cargoes and courier services marketing.
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial driven Head of Business Development required to drives aggressive business growth and revenue diversification strategies across the board.
- A competitive and attractive remuneration package awaits all who the cap fits.
- This role will combine a competitive base salary plus a Performance-based incentive scheme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicant must be residence in Ibadan, Oyo State. Only Short listed candidates shall be contacted
Application Deadline 30th June, 2017.