Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group
operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated
in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt.
Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in
We are recruiting to fill the vacant below:
Job Title: Weighbridge Attendant
Req I D: Req-1115
Location: Cross River
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that all trucking of aggregates out of the quarry site are done via the weighbridge
- Monitors the entire weighbridge and accessories to ensure it’s always in perfect working condition and urgently reporting anomalies if any.
- Mans the CCTV monitor which is also located in the console room.
- Has full and exclusive responsibility for the console room
- Records the weight of each truck before and after the loading.
- Ensures that the “before and after” weights are also automatically recorded in the CPU.
- Bachelors Degree/ Associate Degree.
- General ICT competence
- At least 2years working experience preferably in a mining industry.
- BSc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply