Hobark International Limited (HIL), is the parent company of the Hobark
group operating in the Oil and Gas industry. The company was
incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in
Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with
our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Req ID: 1116
Location: Cross River
- Implements approved compliance programme put in place by the Chief Compliance officer and Compliance Coordinator
- Reports regularly to the Compliance Coordinator on the progress
of compliance program implementation as well as come up with ways to
improve efficiency and quality of services aimed at reducing
vulnerability to fraud, abuse and waste.
- Participate in independent investigations on compliance related matters
- Participate in developing policies and programs that encourage managers and employees to report suspected fraud and other improprieties without fear of retaliation.
- Participate in conducting periodic risk assessments and response plans for the organisation
- Prompt response to detected offenses, developing corrective action, and reporting findings to Compliance Coordinator
- Issue queries through the Compliance Coordinator and demand explanations for non-compliances noticed during departmental compliance audit.
- Review Compliance programme in collaboration with the Compliance
Coordinator to incorporate changes that took place in the organisation
as well as government policies and procedures.
- Participate in educational and training programs to ensure that
management and employee are knowledgeable of and comply with pertinent
rules, procedures and standards.
- Participate in departmental compliance review and monitoring activities and forward report to Compliance Coordinator
- Participate in responding to queries from government regulatory units
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or business related field
- Professional qualification in Risk Management and/or CISA
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Risk Management.
- Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply