Infobip – At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s
population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It
didn’t happen by chance: through 40+ offices on 6 continents, we are
truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and
users. Join us in driving the continuous success of
Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Why is This Role Important at Infobip?
- In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company.
- To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the
planet by 2018, it is essential to continue building great relationships
with new clients.
- As a Sales Manager, you will directly impact how our business
moves and succeeds by helping new clients growing their businesses.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You know all the key players in your assigned market and build great relationships with them.
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service.
- The number of clients is consistently increasing, by building a healthy pipeline of accounts in the region you are covering.
- You identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
More About You
- You are an A-Player, Sales professional looking to develop your
career in a high-growth environment, with 1-2 years professional
experience in sales/client relations.
- Your communication skills are excellent.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push your own limits.
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You enjoy traveling to foreign countries, even for longer stays.
- You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points.
- You take proactive and creative approaches to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the
leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks,
aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the
likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool.
Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they
communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company
in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s
horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you
want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the onboarding program, to
internal education, education resources, e-learning, we invest heavily
in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events.
- Dollars & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, health
benefits, covered travel expenses, flexible work environment, kitchen
stocked with the usual suspects plus special requests… Talk about a
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply