Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services. We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Visual Designer, Training Platform
Duration: Full Time
- As a Visual Designer, your responsibility is to design training
and communication materials for our vendors to be displayed on our
online educational platforms and in our hubs during offline events.
- The Visual Designer will be the custodian of all creative
assets (banners, images, videos/trailers) that may be sourced directly
from content owners, or created in-house by the team.
- Produce videos for all the Jumia Vendor University channels: Vendor Hub, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Support vendor engagement efforts through communication material used for events, physical training, awards ceremonies, etc.
- Create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements.
- Create world-class customer experiences and beautiful visuals
that support and reinforce Jumia Vendor University’s vision, brand, and
business objectives across all platforms.
- Create style guides and design pattern libraries in support of our brand, cross-platform experiences and merchandising.
- Design Training documents: digital documents for website and
social media, paper, flyers, website banners and other training
material for the Vendors training
- Design beautiful and engaging advertising creative in support
of Jumia Vendor University’s initiatives across video, digital, social
media, print, merchandising, out-of-home and any other assets as deemed
- Support the design team by producing, managing and uploading graphic assets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point) tools
- Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools.
- Must possess in-depth experience in Project Management
- In-depth knowledge of relevant design softwares and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite and HTML/CSS experience is a plus
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts/ Design, Visual Art, Fine Art or related field from a recognized and accredited University
- Experience with creating digital banners and print banners,
brochures, print ads, outdoor banners, brand guidelines, collateral
- Extensive knowledge driving and applying user-centred design
processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with
cross-functional teams including Vendor Management, Commercial and
- Good knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry
- A portfolio demonstrating strong visual design experience, including logos, animations and graphics
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working in a similar role within a fast-paced corporate environment
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply