Job Title: STTA Finance Assistant
Duration: 2 Months
Position Start Date: Immediately
- The STTA Finance Assistant is responsible for providing
effective financial support to the Finance Department ensuring proper
filing of finance documents between the months of October 2016 to May
2017, scanning of all the documents and identifying all original and
missing documents within this period.
- He/She will assist in putting together all sorted documents into a database/spreadsheet.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The STTA Finance Assistant reports to the Finance Director.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- File all Finance Reports from October 2016 to May 2017
- Scan all finance documents from October 2016 to May 2017
- Identify all original and missing documents in various batches
- Prepare or assist in preparing various financial or administrative reports
- Put together all files into database/spreadsheet concentrating on the period between October 2016 to June 2017
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function, as required
- Minimum of a Diploma in Accounting/ Finance
- Proficiency at using Microsoft office: MS Word, Excel, etc. is required.
- Strong analytical skills are required.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
- Multi-tasking with positive attitude is required.
- Fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Please reference the job title and location on the subject line, your cover letter and resume/CV.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following documents below to: email@example.com
- A current Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) listing all job responsibilities;
- A cover letter;
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2017.