Reddington Multi-specialist Hospital – Our journey as a healthcare provider began on the 23rd of January 2001 with the establishment of the Cardiac Centre, in Victoria Island, in association with the renowned Cromwell Hospital in London. Its philosophy of providing the best in specialised cardiac
care has now been developed, in the form of the Reddington Multi-specialist Hospital, into one of providing a one-stop comprehensive tertiary hospital solution to all healthcare problems.
Job Title: Accountant
- Fully qualified Chattered Accountant (ICAN, ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Knowledge of bank reconciliation with POS experience is essential.
- Ability to prepare management and final account is essential.
- Knowledge in IFRS and GAAP experience is essential.
- The candidate must have good knowledge of SAGE evaluation and Peachtree.
- The candidate must also have experience in payroll accounting principles and cash flow projection.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
How to Apply
Suitable candidates should please apply to email@example.com
Please note that any CV that does not match the criteria listed above will not be shortlisted.