Seedstars – Our client, InvoizPaid, enables African SME’s easily access
working without the need for any collateral. It operates a peer-to-peer
lending model where lenders bid competitively for high quality invoices
from only blue-chip companies.
Job Title: Business Developer
- invoizPAID currently enables SME’s who sell online (e.g JUMIA)
to access working capital to grow their online business via invoizPAID’s
merchant financing model.
- The key purpose for this job role is to maximize the revenue
streams of the merchant financing model and carry out growth
hacking/business advisory sessions for the SME’s.
- On-boarding & activation of online merchants
- Managing the relationship with partner eCommerce platforms
- Maximising revenues by ensuring weekly & monthly repayment targets are met
- Supporting the merchants on all issues relating to their online stores
- Carry out business verification exercises
- Carry out growth hacking sessions/workshops
- Strong business skills evidenced by a business qualification or track record of managing similar businesses.
- Technical understanding of eCommerce platforms evidenced through qualifications or previous management experience.
- Strong analytical skills, sound, up-to-date working knowledge of
relevant legislation and best practice affecting Nigerian e-Commerce
Benefits and Perks
- Exposure to cultures and ecosystems from over 60 countries
- Build your network in emerging markets of tech entrepreneurs and investors
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Bootstrap salary (open compensation model available based on experience, location, seniority, etc.).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply