Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of
international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the
strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive
experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together
with our understanding of
multinational business and local support in
166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a
consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Program Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
What we are looking for:
- Customer Program Director – CPD – To Support Global Large
Accounts Directors in defining account strategy and coordinates
non-sales oriented activities on the Account in line with the account
Why we need you?
- You will work within the (Extended) Customer Team (ECT) structure and manages the CSI sales effort towards the Customer.
- You will ensure that from pre-sales to contract termination, all
stakeholders’ responsibilities are shared, understood and aligned with
both the Customer’s business priorities and the Orange Business Services
- You will be accountable for the quality of all operational efforts and activities.
- You will manage the actual P&L (overall revenue, categories
of PS revenue & direct cost) of the account against the forecasted
P&L and will take measures to maximize the overall products and
services margin on the account.
- Should have managed a large scale Customer Program ( complex, multi-layered, multi-sourced and multi-functional ICT solutions).
- Should have an excellent knowledge of Strategic planning and management principles, Business Life Cycle Management, Business Processes, Change Management (SixSigma), Quality Management (TQM) principles and best practices (MSP, Prince2, and ITIL).
- Should have a proven track record of successfully managing the complete customer life cycle of contracts, solutions, and services.
- Relevant experience with managing cross-functional (virtual) teams with more than 15 staff members.
- Should have strong customer program management background –
experience in performance and cost control – experience in risk analysis
- Should have strong experience in P&L analysis and management.
- Should have worked for a minimum of 10 years in Multi National Companies.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years experience in Global Service Deployment, Service Delivery, and Operations.
Top skills we need:
- The core competencies of a CPD are building trust,
organizational skills, results-focus, financial awareness, stress
tolerance, seniority, customer focus, entrepreneurial skills and the
ability to overview/comprehend complex, multi-layered, multi-sourced and
multi-functional ICT solutions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Do not apply if you don’t have above mentioned top skills