Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client a leading player in the energy support services sector, requires for immediate employment a suitable candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Coordinator
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or relevant field.
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job Title” as the subject of mail.
Application Deadline 6th July, 2017.