Fadac Resources – Our client is a large consumer electronic distribution conglomerate with branches scattered all around Nigeria and have more than 1000+ trade partners established over 30 years of business.
Due to current expansion, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
- Plan, organize, supervise and participate in daily warehouse operation and activities, including the receipt, documentation, storage, safety and distribution of equipment and supplies and maintenance of inventory
- Observe health and safety regulations; maintain warehouse in a clean, safe and orderly condition.
- Assist management in establishing warehouse standards and procedures; advise of budget-related needs; assist in the bid process for various supplies as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain regular attendance
- Route, schedule, pack and prepare orders for delivery; load vehicles; schedule and oversee deliveries and pick-ups.
- Prepare and maintain a variety of records and logs and prepare reports as required; maintain inventory of items in the warehouse; file records as required; supervise the assembly of inventory printouts and catalogs as required.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Warehousing and stock control methods and procedures.
- Methods of receiving, inspecting and issuing materials.
- Record-keeping techniques.
- Inventory methods and practices.
- Principles and practices of training and providing work direction.
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
- Automated warehouse inventory system
- Operation of a forklift and other assigned vehicle and equipment.
- Warehouse operations, procedures, equipment and terminology.
- Space utilization and inventory techniques.
- Proper methods of storing equipment, materials and supplies.
- Health and safety regulations.
- Arts/Social Sciences degree
- 3-5 years experience
- Good Computer Skills
- Knowledge of ORION software will be added advantage
- Age: 28-35 years
- Good record keeping and reconciliation skills
- Good oral & written communication skills
N50,000 – N60,000 Gross monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org