Astract9 Designs Limited, a full service Digital Marketing Company with vested interests in new media and technology partnered with Whogohost Limited and RED Media Africa, is currently looking for suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: WordPress Developer
- We are seeking a WordPress Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including customization of WordPress themes using Visual Composer, theme customization, converting HTML/CSS templates into wordpress themes etc
- Candidates will be responsible for development of perfect web systems that covers everything from website design, development and security, onsite SEO, server administration and everything in-between
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- This position requires a very deep understanding of the WordPress Content Management System and the candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
N80,000 – N120,000
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume and links of the web projects they have done explaining the role they played in the execution of each project to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Entries without a portfolio will not be considered for the role
Application deadline 30th June, 2017.