Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Any, City Nigeria
- Implementing sales plans towards the achievement of the company’s goal in the assigned region.
- Accomplish regional sales objectives by recruiting, selecting,
orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and
disciplining employees in assigned districts; communicating job
expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job
contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing
policies and procedures.
- Enlist new distributors for the company and properly manage the existing ones to enlarge the company’s sales in the region.
- Maintain sales and marketing staffs by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees in the region.
- Provide sales information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends for management’s decision making.
- Follow-up on the activities of the sales and marketing staffs recruited for optimum and excellent performance.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning,
developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and
trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer
requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s
strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing
targeted market share.
- Connect with mega distributors in your assigned territory/region and woo them to be patronizing My Joy Products.
- Open new markets and make contacts to university, polytechnic, supermarkets etc. for the sales of company’s products.
- Implement all company’s policies as being released through memo from time to time.
- Carryout other duties that may be assigned to you by management periodically
- B.Sc./HND in Marketing or other disciplines;
- At least 7 years of sales and marketing experiences as a sales manager in fast-moving consumer goods companies;
- Experience in sales of breads/confectioneries will be an added advantage
- Must have a very good sales track record
- Transparent and honest.
Job Title: I.T. Manager
- Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, installing,
and supporting a company’s computer systems. Designs and installs LANs,
WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and network segments.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Expert in Network administration and server management.
- IPv4/v6 addressing, subnetting of IPv4 and VLSM.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system’s performance.
- Determine network and system requirements.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- LAN implementation, planning and design using Cisco Devices
- Configuration of Cisco routers and switches
- VLAN, STP, VTP configuration
- Acess-List and port security configuration to secure access on a network
- Hardware configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, and intrusion detection systems.
- Administer serves, desktop computers, printers, routers,
switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones,
software deployment, security updates and patches
- Carryout other duties that may be assigned to you periodically
- B.Sc/B.Tech in Computer Science/ Engineering.
- Must have IT Certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CEHv8 etc.
- At least 6 years cognate experience.
Job Title: Female Accountant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Responsible for both accounts payable and receivables accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of payroll, pay-slips and other staff welfare benefits/package.
- Initiate fund requisition / request for accounting staff needs.
- Prepare journal vouchers for new accounts and also for reversal of wrong entries in the ledger.
- Reconciliation of branch / depot returns.
- Prepare payment vouchers (cash and bank) required for cash and cheque payment processing.
- Prepare cheque for payments on the instruction of the finance controller.
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting from a reputable Polytechnic/University
- At least 4 years of cognate experience in manufacturing companies
- Trustworthy and diligent
- Computer literacy
- Not more than 30 years of age
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “Regional Sales Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2017.