Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) – Specialises in design, roll out,
management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure
the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers
while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments.
TCL’s team of
experienced engineers have successfully delivered its
full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborate with Group Finance Manager to design and implement
scalable finance systems, taking into account any required enhancements
- Manage third-party financial service providers e.g. Auditors and Accountants.
- Analyze financial performance against key business metrics and
document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to
determine progress against budgets.
- Prepare the management accounts, and seek to implement a best practice approach for financial accounting controls.
- Support business continuity through timely funding of approved requests.
- Ensure reports meet with regulations of state and federal laws.
- Ensure remittance of all statutory payments within agreed timeline.
- Manage new and existing regulatory requirements where
appropriate and incorporate them into the financial and management
- Responsible for all of the outputs of the payroll function with a
view to putting in place the necessary controls and checks that ensures
all employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Management, development and performance evaluation of all members of the Finance Team.
- Manage receivables and other Finance related Service Level
Agreements (SLAs) with customers; including weekly updates on customer
- Contribute towards, and implement the necessary controls to
protect the organization’s assets and prevent any potential areas of
- Assist the Country Manager with the preparation of the detailed annual budget and forecasts.
- Responsible for collating inputs, preparing, obtaining approval
and funding for weekly budgets. Manages budget disbursement and
- Supports Procurement Manager locally.
- Generate Purchase Orders and manage payables in alignment with
agreed contractual milestones, including weekly updates on supplier
accounts, and other project related / staff accounts.
- Manage and archive financial records / documentation e.g. invoices, purchase orders, financial reports, et cetera.
- Identify, investigate, and analyze potential operational
improvement. As appropriate, based on findings make proposal for
operational changes (policy, procedures, processes, et cetera).
Below are key output measurable expected of the Finance Manager:
- Management Accounts – i.e. Monthly P&L, Cash flow (monthly and weekly) and Balance Sheet (Statement of Financial Position).
- Financial record database.
- Weekly customer and supplier account.
- Invoices, invoice trackers and invoice reports.
- Budgets and forecasts – Annual and weekly.
- Statutory payments.
- B.Sc. in Accounting / Finance
- CPA or MBA Preferred
Relevant Working Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years, including 2 years in similar position
- ICAN, ACCA or equivalents.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Have a flair for numbers, work well with people, aggressively
anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very
positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours
during peak periods.
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An appreciation of customer expectations with a customer-oriented approach to results, including internal stakeholders.
- Advanced understanding of service delivery work flow and business processes.
- Conversant and mastery of prevalent / leading accounting systems / software.
- Conversant with financial / accounting regulations of state and federal laws.
- Strong experience in income statement analysis.
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline: 16th June, 2017.