eRecruiter Nigeria – Our client is the regional
distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of office and home
fittings in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they currently have an opening
for a qualified female candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Sales Executive
- To exploit business opportunities leading to the overall growth in the Organization sale.
- Negotiate and win sales for the organization thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets.
- Prepare proposals and quotations for the provision of total
bathroom solutions, working with the other teams in preparing
- Manage customer/client accounts, maintaining knowledge of key
account status and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables
that are due.
- Assist in conducting after-sales and/or post-project assessments
aimed at ascertaining accuracy, promptness of delivery and overall
- Build and maintain relationships with specifiers and suppliers,
for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that
complement company’s core competencies.
- Participate in sales presentations aimed at pitching for
business across pre-determined locations as required in the
- Minimum of 4 – 6 years Sales experience.
- Preferably Female.
- Market place knowledge
- Strategic Selling and Negotiation skills
- Financial Acumen
- Proficient in the use of Excel
- B.Sc in any related discipline. Minimum of 2.2
- Experience in identifying Sales Opportunity and Management
- Business Development and Relationship Management skills
- Drive for results
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 19th June, 2017.