Infrafocus Technologies Limited is an indigenous ICT service company
with a clear and dedicated focus on providing ICT infrastructure,
solutions and services to solve present and future problems. At
Infrafocus we combine the base of Hardware, Middleware, and Software
infrastructure, the force of
services and the power of application to
offer solution to business and government organization challenges, Head
quarter in Lagos and support outlets across the nation. Infrafocus is
poised to change the customer experience in deploying ICT solutions to
solve business problems in Nigeria with her innovative solutions and
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Driver
Job ID: 0617-004
- The Driver shall provide a variety of transportation service to the company.
- Convey Infrafocus Technologies Ltd staffs to locations within and outside lagos
- Ensure adequate safety, cleanliness, security and maintenance of the assigned vehicle and other pool cars.
- Plan route and requirements by studying schedule or ad-hoc request by the office.
- Ensure passengers adhere to all road safety regulations.
- Fulfill special request by picking up and delivering items as directed and running errands,
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- Ensure proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle
through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, change of
oil, checking of tires, brakes, car washing, etc.
- Ensure availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, and necessary spare parts.
- Minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificates, Apprentice
Certificate or any other equivalent certificates with a minimum of 4
- Must have working knowledge of driving rules and regulations and understand traffic signs.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Knowledge of minor mechanic repairs will be an added advantage.
- Only applicants living around Berger- Magboro and Lekki-Ibeju axis will be considered
- Must have a trade test certificate and a valid driving license
issued by the Federal Service Road Commission and Lagos State Driver’s
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume in a PDF or Word Document to: email@example.com Subject of the mail should be “Executive Driver”.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2017.