A market leader in the Chemical industry in Nigeria and Ghana, requires the services of suitably and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Account Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Assist in the day-to-day running of the Accounts Office.
- Help the Accounts Supervisor to maintain records of invoices and creditors’ payments
- Assists with queries and requests on outstanding deliveries and invoices
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Verify calculations and input codes in to the Accounts system in an accurate manner
- Assist with daily transactions for the petty cash and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis.
- Ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure proper computerization of the accounting data
- Ensure purchase orders, receiving and invoices are matched
- Assist in maintaining the files and records management system
- Perform all the secretariat duties in the accounts office
- OND in Accounting, Banking and Finance or other related disciplines
- 1 – 2 years’ experience
- Willing to learn new things
- Strong organizational skills required
- Proven capacity to perform and demonstrate a positive attitude as a team player
- Sound computer skills, with proficiency in various computer applications required for this position
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Location: Alagbado, Lagos
- The ideal person should reside around Casso/AIT road, Alagbado.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be familiar with Lagos road network and very comfortable driving long distances.
- Must have at least 3 years driving experience.
- A mid-aged Driver between 25-35 is needed.
- To resume and close for the day at Alagbado
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the title of the role as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th June, 2017.