Mario Consulting Limited – Our client, is a major operator in the Agro-Allied sector, As a result of expansion, requires the services of experienced knowledgeable candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Manager
- The ideal candidate must possess a good B.Sc or HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Agric related courses or any other Social Sciences from recognized institution
- With a minimum of 5 – 7 experience in Agro-Allied Industry with a valid driver license.
- To manage the company’s financial affairs, including management and statutory accounts together with longer term financial projections and to ensure that the most efficient and effective financial control.
- To prepare quarterly management accounts and projections and other relevant report.
- To prepare the year-end financial accounts for audit and to liaise with Auditor prior to sign-off.
- To supervise the production of regular salary payments and records, Nation Insurance and Pension in accordance with pension requirements.
- To liaise with Inland Revenue, Custom and Excise Auditor, and to ensure compliance on PAYE, VAT and other relevant government agencies payment.
- To oversee all VAT matters, looking at efficient ways of reducing VAT liability and keeping abreast of current VT legislation.
- To efficiently manage all external contacts and to ensure that all the company’s expenditure is correctly authorized and accounted for.
- To ensure the overall running of the company’s internal administration and its cost effectiveness.
- To manage in conjunction with the Managing Director, staff contacts and HR Matters.
- To manage personnel procedures’ in relation to recruitment, training, holidays, appraisals, ensuring these are properly documented and advice on relevant policies.
- To be responsible for the company’s IT resources, maintaining and reviewing the most appropriate and efficient system.
- To supervise the Accounts Officer
- The ideal candidate must possess a good B.Sc or HND in Accounting or Finance from recognized institution with a minimum of 5 – 7 years’ experience in Agro-Allied Industry,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV’s contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to: “Head Corporate Resourcing” via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 26th June, 2017.