KPMG Nigeria – Our client, a Pension Fund Administrator licensed with
the National Pension Commission (PENCOM). The Company offers a full
range of retirement support services including full-service retirement
plan administration, support services and consulting with a focus on
and managing pension funds in accordance with PENCOM
In line with the Company’s desire to ensure that key roles are filled by
best-in-class talent with the requisite skills and experience, the
Company seeks to recruit for the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Ref #: BG22
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) will direct and coordinate the
entire activities of the company covering Operations, Marketing,
Investments, Policy Initiatives, and Liaison with regulatory bodies.
- The role holder will also be responsible for the development and
achievement of the strategic goals and objectives of the company, and
will report to the Board of Directors.
The ideal candidate will be expected to have the following qualifications/ competences amongst others:
- Bachelors’ and Masters’ Degree in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines or an MBA
- Relevant professional qualification from a recognized institution or body
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years post-qualification experience,
with at least twelve (12) years in the financial services sector, and
eight (8) years in top/ senior management positions
- Good knowledge of the capital and money market instruments
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 20th June, 2017.