Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited,
is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety
consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire
Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety,
Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety,
Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
Job Responsibilities / Duties
- Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project
phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements;
reviewing bids from contractors.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design,
customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical
studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and
specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 3 years working experience.
- Analysis, Design Skills, Project Management, Manufacturing
Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding,
Documentation Skills, Safety Management, Supervision, CAD, CAD/CAM
Job Title: Business Development Manager
The Role of the Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Manager works to improve the
organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. This person
defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer
relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes
business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market
- Business Development Managers work in a senior sales position
within the company. It is their job to work with the internal team,
marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and
thereby maximize revenue for their organization. To achieve this, they
need to find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately
convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
- Business Development Managers will also help manage existing
clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive. They call on
clients, often being required to make presentations on solutions and
services that meet or predict their clients’ future needs.
- The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to
prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or
other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must
then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential
clients to do business with the company.
- They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets
for sales and provide support that will continually improve the
- They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by
presenting new solutions and services to clients. Business Development
Managers work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and
- He/she may manage the activities of others responsible for
developing business for the company. Strategic planning is a key part of
this job description, since it is the business manager’s responsibility
to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company. This
requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the
company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
- While the exact responsibilities will vary from company to
company, the main duties of the Business Development Manager can be
summarized as follows:
New Business Development:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area
to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients
by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning:
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and
conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on
business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and
develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research:
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like
prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a
- Business development management positions require a bachelor’s
degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration and 3-5 years of
sales or marketing experience. An MBA is an added advantage requested as
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research,
Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales
Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory
Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM,
and Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 9th June, 2017.