UnoCasa Limited – Our team comprises vibrant individuals who are
passionate about providing strategic human resources support to
businesses. Our drive is business success and because we know a chain is
only as strong as its weakest link, we engage your team to ensure
weak links do not exist.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Manager
- Liaise with clients in all areas of sales including but not
limited to product information, information on special discounts, new
products, services etc.
- Provide effective, efficient and prompt service delivery to customers
- Offer advice to customers and deal with customers complaints
- Monitor, replenish and clean sales display areas
- Utilize product knowledge when dealing with customers
- Process payments
- Supervise subordinates
- Manage and motivate team mates to ensure sale opportunities are maximised
- Ensuring Visual Merchandising is in accordance with brand specifications
- Monitoring and Managing stock levels as well as ensuring tight stock controls
- Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales through data interpretation
- Customer relationship managements – creating profiles, maintaining contacts and giving updates on product arrivals
- Maintaining accurate customer data using information technology
- Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met
- Responding to customer complaints and comments;
- Training new team members on products, services and company policies
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry,
understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local
competitors are doing
- Supporting Sales teams to close sale transactions
Skills and Qualification Requirements
- B.Sc. or equivalent in a related field
- 2-3 years’ work experience in retail sales
- Good team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Neat, clean and friendly
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Willing to take on additional responsibility
- Compute and complete records of daily transactions
- Document all business transactions conducted by the organisation
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports
- Maintain all financial reports, records of receipts and General Ledgers of the organisation
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
- Analyse budgets and perform general Book-keeping activities
- Log in receipts and other general Ledgers in a paperless format
on the computer and other software devices as may be required by
- Develop procedures for all accounting and financial procedures of the organisation
- Analyse revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients
- Coordinate and reconcile all requisition forms
- Coordinate all Banking and Financial transactions
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents
- Resolve accounting discrepancies
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits
- Ensure appropriate Vendor Invoicing Process
- Assist in filing tax and tax returns for the organisation
- Reconcile all general account Payables and Receivables
- Ensure appropriate controls are put in place to assist management in ensuring theft free operations.
- Be proactive in handling all organisations financials and supervision of the pro-solution software used for daily operations.
- Be exemplary in attitude to work, focused and ensure strict compliance to Accounting procedures
- Exercise all authorities and duties as is befitting of the role of the Account Officer
- A 2 or 4 year University Degree and relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications (QuickBooks, Sage Evolution, Peachtree or Tally)
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Professional Certification is a plus
- Knowledge of banking operations
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision
- Ability to multi-task
- Valuation of interests in land or buildings, machinery, fittings, equipment and other assets of the organisation.
- Leading and sales of properties under company management
- Valuation for the compulsory acquisition of interests in lands and buildings for compensation purposes.
- Legal and tax advisory services on company’s properties.
- Feasibility and viability appraisal of projects under development.
- Administer lettings, licenses and agreement.
- Property and facility management, project management and building maintenance management.
- Property inventory and audit.
- Carryout general estate management duties, working with internal clients departments and the general public.
- Maintain good working relationships and good clients focus.
- Utilise IT tools and given strategies, work programmes and
databases to ensure accuracy and ensure works and programmes area
achieved within time frame.
- Contribute to the development of procedures and writing practices and respond to legislative changes.
- B.Sc in Estate Management or any course in social sciences.
- 4 – 5 years experience in Estate Management.
- Must be a certified estate surveyor.
- Must possess excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Must have good analytical skills
- Ability to upsell to clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates need apply
Application Deadline 10th June, 2017.