Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client is a fully
established producer of LNG with leading positions in the oil and gas
industry, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill
the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Reference: 1283
Industry: Energy / Oil & Gas
Function: Commercial & Communication
- Adexen Recruitment Agency has been mandated by a leading player
in the oil & gas industry to recruit a Marketing Manager. The
position is located in Nigeria.
- Lead, develop and execute integrated marketing strategies,
communication and programs and demand generation activities to drive
business results for the company’s Gas Analysis and Analytical Systems
- Develop and maintain marketing and sales tools specific to the
Nigerian market which also supports global sales organisation, channel
partners and customers on key decision drives within a market segment.
- Manage the development, and distribution and maintenance of all
print and digital sales and marketing collateral, including translation
into other languages as needed.
- Coordinate with third party sub sales contracts and agencies to
ensure that sales and tasks are completed on time and on budget with the
highest degree of creativity, quality and professionalism.
- Manage a balanced marketing budget and develop an annual
marketing media plan to support all product launch programs,
sponsorship, promotions, campaigns and demand generation programs for
gas analysis and systems integration products portfolios.
- Manage events and tradeshows, often collaborating with other
company’s business groups as needed to drive a consistent customer
experience and messaging. Analyse integrated marketing performance,
measure and communicate results, and drive continuous improvement.
- Steer and coordinate the execution of cross-functional marketing
projects involving engineering, product management, global education
and digital customer experience teams as appropriate.
- Lead the effort to gather segment specific market intelligence
on products, customer and competitors. Identify, evaluate and recommend
marketing opportunities in line with product management objectives.
- Understand and communicate the key organisation brand message,
serve as the company’s brand steward – intelligent, dynamic and
- Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing, Management, Communication or related field
- Minimum 5 -7 years of related marketing experience in an Energy,
Chemical, Refining, Oil & Gas, Upstream, Gas Processing, Gas
Analytical, Pipelines, Industrial Automation or Manufacturing company
- Highly collaborative, resourceful, entrepreneurial and enjoys
creating and implementing new processes and introducing new initiatives.
- Self-starter, able to work independently with little supervision and can manage ambiguity.
- Strong track record for leading cross-functional sales teams and projects simultaneously, often under tight deadlines.
- Relationship builder with the flexibility and fitness to ‘manage by influence’.
- Global experience with a firm understanding of both local and world markets.
- Demonstrated leadership/management competencies and skills.
- Strong skills using MS Office, Database applications (SAP, SAGE ERP, etc), documentation management systems.
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic marketing experience with significant ability to
spearhead, lead and manage the development of marketing and
- Can effectively function in a matrixed and team oriented environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply