Job Title: Farm Sales And Marketing Manager
- Ensuring that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial targets
- Advertising and marketing farm products or the work of the farmer
- Will be responsible for completing studies, research, and market
analysis to determine viability of projected business model for animal
husbandry and crop production
- Will be required to write detailed reports based on market analysis
- Will be responsible for developing, building and sustaining relationships with potential buyers and customers
- Plan and oversee brand advertising and promotions utilizing online, print, and direct mail communications
- Accomplish complete company marketing plan to establish strong market presence and expand the market for products in retail.
- Coordinate sales and marketing to ensure sales volume is in line with projected company growth.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Will be responsible for coordinating with the farm manager and
farm operations to derive proper forecasts for produce availability and
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans, sales plans,
pricing analyses and forecasts to achieve objectives for products and
- Achieve functional profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and trends
- Direct sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly
- Meet with key clients, to maintain relationships and negotiate closing deals
Minimum and Additional Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Studies and experience in marketing and/or promoting agricultural products.
- Strong background in retail, wholesale, and/or food service
product flow, marketing, and sales with industry experience of Three
- Excellent organizational and management skills
- Working knowledge of computer-based systems
- Excellent public speaking skills and communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Professional image
- Self-starter and Self-motivated.
- Qualifications: Background in farm production, marketing, food
development, and marketing, or agricultural related professional
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 10th June, 2017.