KPMG Nigeria – Our client is a Trustee Company duly
registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company
desires to increase its market share particularly in the private trust
sector, and requires an entrepreneurial and highly resourceful candidate
to drive the achievement of this
business growth strategy in the
Job Title: Managing Director
Ref #: TC006
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Detailed Job Description
- The Managing Director (MD) will be responsible for the general
management of the company’s operations and will be expected to
demonstrate excellent administrative, strategic, operational and
business management skills.
- The jobholder will have oversight responsibility for structuring
deals, appraising and realizing opportunities to drive the growth of
the Company’s investment portfolio.
- S/he will also ensure the Company’s compliance with all
regulatory stipulations, and work to meet the expectations of
shareholders and other key stakeholders.
- The MD will lead and direct the transformation of the company, to ensure it is capable of delivering on its long-term vision.
- This will also require strong business acumen and ability to
identify and convert opportunities. Specifically, the role holder will
ensure that our Client’s fiscal, operations, marketing & sales,
human resource, technology, and corporate strategies are effectively
implemented across all segments of the company.
The ideal candidate will be expected to have the following qualifications/ competences amongst others:
- First degree or its equivalent preferably in Law (BL, LLB) or other related disciplines.
- A postgraduate degree in Law (LLM) is an added advantage.
- Relevant professional qualifications / affiliations.
- Membership of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrator of Nigeria (ICSAN) is an added advantage.
- Ten (10) to fifteen (15) years post-qualification experience in
the Trustee Industry or a related sector, with at least (four) 4 years
in a management role.
- Deep knowledge and experience in the Private Trust sector will be an advantage.
- Must be registered with Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as a sponsored individual.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply