Roche – At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back
the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the
world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built
on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Coordinator
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
As Medical Coordinator, you will assist the Medical Affairs Team,
ensuring administrative and logistical support as well as coordination
and monitoring of projects/ medical activities are delivered on time.
You will be responsible for:
- Logistic support for medical activities and non-promotional events including symposium during congress
- Ensuring proper coordination and follow up with vendors in collaboration with procurement department
- Following up and coordinating medical budget tracking with the medical team and finance department including payment
- Coordinating with medical team to follow the local archiving process and make necessary updates to the medical touchpoint site and any relevant G-Drive files
- Internal coordination : update travel/leave planner, internal meeting organization including logistic and meeting minutes, internal communication for medical department
- Coordinate HCPs attendance to congress
- Provide marketing support to colleagues for their respective projects
- Ensuring that all files for internal validation are complete
- Following up with the finance department for purchase order for each medical affairs activity
- Making sure that the medical team follows the process of internal approval of Grants and Donation
Who you are:
- You’re someone who wants to influence your own development.
- You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
- You want to work in a performance-oriented environment and
demonstrate your leadership potential through entrepreneurial action.
- Mutual respect and the exchange of opinions with all levels of hierarchy are important to you.
This role requires the following experience and skills:
- High or Secondary School Diploma with 3 years administrative
support experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and
- Project management experience
- Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
- Negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply