Adron Homes and Properties Limited, a leading Pan-African Real Estate
Development Company with offices in Lagos and Abuja is in urgent need of
suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Driver
- To effectively handle all client requests and ensure that clients receive fast, efficient and courteous service
- Responsible for daily maintenance of vehicle, documentation and technical trouble shooting as required
- To comply with health and safety policies and ensure safety always
- To prepare and submit weekly activity log book
- To comply with the company’s brand requirements – dressing and grooming
- To ensure compliance with safety and traffic regulations
- To maintain good knowledge of local routes and traffic patterns
- Applicant must reside within Gbagada and its environs.
- Secondary School Certificate
- At least 5 years experience in driving
Job Title: Sales/Business Development Officer
- Shall be responsible for the marketing and sales of the company’s products and services
- Develop, design and implement business plan strategy
- Build strong relationship with existing clients and provide on time service to urgent issues.
- Drive peak performance and sales across the organization
- Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability
- Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the marketing program of the company
- To conceptualize, conduct and produce business visibility studies and implementation strategy
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamic
- Candidate must have a minimum of OND/HND/B.Sc in any discipline.
- Candidate must be outspoken and able to communicate effectively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 19th June, 2017.