Graceco Nigeria Limited is a food processing and
manufacturing company which specializes in consumer goods and the
production of input for bakers and the confectionary industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account
penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by
effectively selling the company’s products to new and existing
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based marketing style
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential
customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their
Details of Function
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with
current customers and prospective customers in the assigned
territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the
value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer
needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for
new products and services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Escalate customer’s problems and complaint to sales administrators/management
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services,
market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional
trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with
marketing and technical service areas.
- Candidate must possess B.Sc/HND in Management Studies or related disciplines.
- Candidate must have at 3 years’ experience in sales position preferably in FMCG
- Candidate must be computer literate especially in use of MS suite.
- Candidate must possess sound communication and writing skills
- Ability to speak the local dialect of the area of application is an added advantage.
- Candidate must reside or ready to reside in the selected location
- Candidates must be able to drive and have valid drivers’ license
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 8th June, 2017.