White Tulip Consulting Limited – Our client, an ambitious player in the Nigeria pharmaceutical sector since 2007, does importation, distribution, marketing and sales of pharmaceuticals. It currently markets 35 branded, NAFDAC-registered pharmaceutical products in alliance with partners from Europe and Asia.
As part of organizational growth plans, the company requires astute and self-driven professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Medical Sales Representative
- The incumbent is expected primarily to ensure shelf-presence and access to our client’s product within the assigned territory.
- He/She is also to identify and recruit trade channel members for grassroots presence of products. He will also be responsible for creating awareness amongst relevant healthcare professionals.
- You will be provided with extensive training for up to 6 months.
- If your performance is deemed highly satisfactory after open and transparent evaluation, you will be upgraded to substantive Medical Representative position, which has more generous conditions of service, is pensionable and attracts official car.
- B.Pharm or B.Sc in Health/Biological Sciences or equivalent
- No experience required.
- Self-starter, ambitious, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High integrity index
- The successful candidate will manage the Office for effective administration as well as provide executive support for management.
- HND/B.Sc Business in Administration or equivalent
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Great organizer that can work with little supervision
Locations: Lagos, West & North, Nigeria
- These are independent sales people who will run the business at their self-direction and time-discretion.
- They will be expected to sell to and develop, manage and grow our relationships with wholesalers, distributors, hospitals and governments and their MDAs
- A Degree in any of the Medical Sciences: Pharmacology, Nursing. Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physiology, etc
- Diploma in Nursing or Health technology or any of the sciences
- Knowledge of and experience in the location of choice
- Previous selling experience will be an advantage.
Job Title: Area Manager
Locations: Lagos, West & North Nigeria
- The successful candidates will be expected to lead the sales management process, supervise/manage sales people and key-account management for the assigned territory and sales team.
- He will ensure the adequate implementation of marketing and demand-generation activities.
- B.Pharm or First Degree in any of the life-based science courses
- 3-5 years post qualification experience.
- Track record of success as a representative and field sales manager.
- Sound knowledge, skills and extensive contacts in the zone.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (in MS Word) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for and location as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2017.