Private Property is passionate about property and technology. We work
tirelessly to apply the latest technology to the property industry in an
We make it easy for buyers and prospective tenants to find properties
for sale and to rent, and to provide enough property information to make
a buying or renting decision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data/Listings Officer
- Moderations – check for errors on the website
- Notifications – Send notifications to client on their property listing expiry date.
- Continuous internal training of both new and old staff on effective use of and updates on the website.
- Manage the Listings Team operations and provide leadership to team members, with a focus on superior customer service.
- Oversee and refine existing processes to bring listings to market
- Devise and execute strategies to perform qualitative and quantitative verification checks for accuracy of listings
- Professionally handle incoming requests from agents and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Pinpoint key issues and gaps in the listings database
- Help develop, maintain & optimize data quality.
- Ensure Properties without pictures are flagged to the attention of the realtor that brought in the listings.
- Development of training brochure and schedule to be updated as changes on the website are made.
- Uploading of Banner Ads on the website
- Grow company’s current listing figures
- Listing of all properties of active clients and uploading of pictures unto the site.
- Developing content for properties to be listed on the website.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- B.Sc in Computer Science/Information Technology.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 24th June, 2017.