An International industry leader in information and
Records Management with a combined total of over 20 years’ experience
solving the communication and data storage needs of organisations across
the globe. A multi-channel organisation with a strong customer support
division, thriving web
business, and 45 locations nationwide, has
experienced continuous growth since its inception. We attribute our
sustained growth even during a global recession to the daily
contributions of the remarkable individuals who make up our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Administrative Assistant (State residents Only)
- We seek project support interns to assist with data management
including the Collection, review, correction and entry of field data
into the Nationwide database (36 states + FCT).
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential.
- You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment.
- Extensive Training and Employee insurance cover will be given, to ensure International best practices.
- We are currently searching for young Excel savvy administrative
assistants to work onsite nationwide for organisation’s business process
- Successful candidates will work in their State of residence only,
Desired Skill and Knowledge
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Strong Organisational & Administrative skills
- Ability to operate desktop computer in a network environment, including Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Successful Applicants will be working in their state of residence and Age Limit of 27years only.
- Good Problem Solving Skills and ability to work to deadlines
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted via SMS/Email for Test & Interview.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Indicate clearly their
preferred state of engagement in the application with attached recent
photograph and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box 7406,
Wuse Post Office Zone 3,
Application Deadline: 20th June, 2017.