Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally
committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique
brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Delegate
Reporting To: Head, Medical Information Services
- He or she will be the representative of the company in the face –
to -face communication with the medical and health professionals with
respect to the product.
- Be a reliable source of information on products to HCPs.
- Monitor product availability and age in the territory
- Monitor and benchmark competition
- Work within approved budget
- Explore and build strategic relationship with HCPs for business growth
- Recommend investments and plan of activities to potential contacts
- Identify opportunities for new business.
- Identify issues that hinder performance in the territory and offer solutions
- Implement the WHO Code guideline and recommendations.
- Build a reliable and regularly updated list of contacts
- Ensure contact does not exist with pregnant and nursing mothers
- Regularly carry out market surveillance to ensure availability of product range, price maintenance, and monitor competitive activities
- Ensure an effective coverage of assigned territory
- BSc Hons. with minimum of a second Class lower division from a
recognised University in the following courses, Nutrition, Biochemistry,
Microbiology, Dietetics, Nursing, Pharmacy, Home Economics.
- Two to three years experience in a hospital or health care facility or pharmaceutical industry. Must have completed NYSC.
- WHO Code of Conduct
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Sound technical and scientific knowledge (including competition)
- Effective oral and written communication ability
- Computer literate.
- Team spirit.
- Transparency and high ethical standards
- Flexible and easily adapts to changing job demands
- Drive and high level of initiative
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Carefully check the description of this job BEFORE applying for
it. Our selection process ensures that we do not recruit anyone who
does not meet our requirements.
- So, take some time and examine carefully the job description
below. Do not apply if you feel your actual profile does not correspond
to our requirements. We regularly have new job openings, if this
isn’t a job for you, you could come back at a later date to see if
there are suitable jobs available.