Job Title: Public Relation Officer
- Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook;
- Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website;
- Commissioning market research;
- Fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives;
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
- Candidate must have degree in English & Literary Studies, Journalism or related field
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Computer literacy and familiar with accounting tools and software.
- Ability to work under pressure and with little or no supervision.
- Candidate must be a good team player and must have good team working skills.
- Candidate must have good negotiation and reputation management skills.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in the chosen field with body of work to prove it
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills with computer proficiency
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should bring in person Application letter and CV to:
Plot 1A Hakeem Dickson Drive,
Off TF Kuboye Road,
By Oniru New Market,
Lekki – Lagos
Application Deadline 27th June, 2017.