Shaldag Limited is a greenfield aquaculture production company with a state-of-art intensive aquaculture facility comprising hatcheries, nurseries, and on-growing sections. Shaldag produces, distributes and sells fish & fish products. The objective of the company is to significantly increase the
local production of fish & fish products in Nigeria, through the use of modern technology. To this extent, Shaldag Limited has set up its first fish farm in Epe, Lagos for the production of 10,000MT of Catfish and Tilapia fish per annum. Shaldag’s fish farm in Epe will be the largest Catfish and Tilapia fish farm in Nigeria upon completion.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
- Overseeing the management of the Critical Control Points (CCPs)
- Driving the Hazard Analysis & Critical Control points (HACCP).
- Working with the Veterinarians on designing and monitoring of the Veterinary Health plan (VHP).
- Responsible for the monitoring of general hygiene status of the farm.
- Collection, preparing and/or testing fish and water samples.
- Carrying out risk assessments for the farm.
- Responsible for developing and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of biosecurity.
- Liaising with the appropriate authority and Official Veterinarian on issues affecting fish health matching in connection with the farm biosecurity.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc in Biology, Biochemistry, Fisheries, or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Familiar with ISO22000 (SOPs, Development And Implementation).
- Knowledge of fish farm biosecurity is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of HACCP is crucial.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Quality Control Manager” as subject of their email and their mail should summarize how they best fit for the position (Important)
Application Deadline 30th June, 2017.