Fundripples Limited a fast growing digital company that focuses on
products and services distributed in a digital format and works with
merchants to create the most efficient and effective means of
distributing these products and services.
We are currently recruiting for immediate employment in the positions below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Locations: Yenagoa, Owerri and Zaria
- To carry out all sales activities within the region in order to meet set targets.
- Manage sales of the company’s products and services to achieve set target.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of the region/affairs of the customer service executives as well as other employees.
- Drive revenue through creative sales techniques.
- Manage, monitor, train, control and grow the distribution network of agents/dealers
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long term sales and earnings
- Conduct research, surveys, personal investigation, and study
market place and territory in order to effectively capitalize on the
- Coordinate marketing event/promotion to create awareness and enhance sales volume.
- A First Degree or OND/HND in related field.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience as sales manager in a Telecommunication, FMCG, Utility Payments, or in related role.
- Capability to work within a multicultural team
- Understanding of the mass market trend
- Proven ability to drive the sales process.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors’.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong Knowledge of digital Marketing
- Strong Knowledge of below the line sales optimization techniques
- Must have a pre-existing retail agent network data base and/or corporate relationships
- Fluent in English and the local dialects of the region.
Locations: Yenagoa, Owerri and Zaria
- Verifying amounts and check for deposit slips across counter.
- Error-free and fraud-free posting of customers’ withdrawals and deposit
- Input customer transactions in the banking system.
- Attend to customer inquiries.
- Cash and other transaction.
- Account opening and updating of customer account details on the database
- Perform related clerical duties as required.
- Managing office petty cash.
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees and customers.
- Maintenance and update of account opening and closure registers of customer mandate uploads.
- Customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual control functions.
- Cross-sells bank by answering inquires; informing customers of new services and product promotions.
Qualifications and Experience
- OND/HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Economics and any related field.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in related duties.
Locations: Yenagoa, Owerri, Zaria
- The position of Sales Representative consists of carrying out
sales and marketing activity on behalf of the company at the assigned
- Applicant must be resident of the stated location.
- Minimum of one years’ experience in sales
- Maximum of OND holders.
- Ability to work directly with the public to convince people to
buy merchandise and to develop constructive and cooperative working
relationships with agents.
- Must be an aggressive marketer
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation of the company products and services to potential agents.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Please indicate the job title and location as the
subject. E.g (FDL RSM OWERRI). Application not bearing the address of
the job location will not be shortlisted
Application Deadline 24th June, 2017.