Royal Child Heritage Microfinance Bank – A start-up
Microfinance bank based in Wuse II Abuja, seeks to employ intelligent
and creative individuals who can employ strategy and exude excellent
leadership prowess in achieving company goals, to fill the vacant
Job Title: Managing Director
- Be a member of the RCH MFB Board of Directors.
- Execute the decisions of the Board of Directors.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of RCH MFB.
- Ensure that RCH MFB meets the targets set forth in the business
plan and annual budget. Supervise all heads of department to achieve
efficient, productive and profitable loan and deposit portfolio growth
in line with corporate strategy.
- Lead the identification of target market segments and develop strategies for growth.
- Provide strategic input and direction for the development of
performance targets, including on-going monitoring to ensure achievement
of set targets.
- Build the organizational structures and business teams to maximize productivity and performance.
- Ensure business compliance with company’s policies, procedures and corporate governance expectations.
- Participate in projects geared towards new products/ service
development and or product / service enhancement by giving appropriate
guidance on required checks, controls, processes and procedures in line
with leading practices within the sector.
- Facilitate and present periodic business performance review reports to the Board.
- Participate in other Executive Management Committees and other related tasks.
- Participate in hiring and supervision of the senior management team.
- Manage relationships with Investors, regulatory agencies, creditors and other partner institutions.
- Create and implement a framework for the operation of an effective senior management team.
- Foster and maintain a corporate culture within RCH that embodies high integrity and all other RCH values.
- Ensure that the organization follows best practices for internal control and risk management.
- Operates in a fiscally responsible manner within agreed budget parameters.
- Ensure sound financial recording /reporting.
- Ensure and promote advocacy roles within the Microfinance Bank Associations.
- Ensure the bank delivers on its short and long term strategic road map
The following minimum qualifications and experiences are mandatory for the position of Managing Director/Executive Director:
- A minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline
(additional qualification or Degree in any finance or business related
discipline may be an advantage).
- Minimum of eight (8) years post-qualification experience out of
which, at least, five (5) must be in the financial services industry and
at least, three (3) at the senior management level.
- Evidence that the candidate possesses proven skills and
competences in practical microfinance banking and has undergone the
Microfinance Certification Programme and obtained a Certificate in
Microfinance Banking issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2017.