Job Title: Procurement Officer
- First degree/HND in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years hands experience for Procurement Officer
- A certificate in Project management is an added advantage
- Should have Procurement experience in the raw materials used for Aluminum & Steel rolling mills.
- Applicant must be willing to travel within Nigeria
- Should possess strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Responsible for identifying and assessing the location, quantity
and quality of mineral deposits and investigating the structure and
evolution of the earth and its natural resources
- B.Sc in Geology, Geophysics, Geosciences or Earth Science.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the Solid Mineral Extractive Industry
- Planning programs for exploration of sites for oil, gas, water minerals etc
- Surveying and mapping geologically promising sites
- Collecting and recording samples and data from test sites
- Analyzing Geological data using specialist computer applications
- Ascertaining extraction risks and preparing reports
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team of scientists and engineers
Job Title: Technical Manager (Quality Control)
- Responsible for formulating and maintaining quality control
objectives and ordinate objectives with production procedures in
cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability
and minimize costs.
- A degree in Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering
- Must have 10 years hands on experience in Steel Industry Quality Control
- A Master’s degree or an MBA will be added advantage
- Knowledge of operating UTM Machines and Spectrometer
- Quality Control of Billets (carbon Steel) and Rebar (QST Bars) and maintain the ISO Quality Standards
- Good knowledge of regulatory standards and codes for relevant sectors
- Proven experience in performing internal audits writing of
procedures, implementation of ISO9001:2008 system (QMS), Writing of
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of mail
Application Deadline 20th June, 2017.