ADAMA Beverages Limited is a wholly –owned Nigerian company that is duly
registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) as a Limited
Liability Company. The company was incorporated on the 2nd January, 2004
in accordance and compliance with the provisions of the
Allied Matter Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The
Registration No. is 501520. Adama Beverages is into manufacturing of
table water and fruit drinks, based out of Yola, Adamawa State,
Nigeria. It produces the FARO water & juice brand, with a state of
the art water treatment and integrated production facility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Yola, Adamawa
- The human resources manager will head the HR and Admin Department
- Deliver performance management programs that drive a high performance
Recruitment and Selection:
- Direct and manage the recruitment and selection process.
Learning and Development:
- Implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs.
Human Resources Policies:
- Develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across
the organization, including training programs to educate and promote
awareness of regulatory compliance.
Reporting and Management of human resources metrics:
- Produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, al5senteeism and turnover.
- Mentor direct reports and provide coaching to help them reach their potential.
- A tertiary qualification in human resources management or business management/administration.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience within an HR environment.
- Superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels.
- Ability to engage with and win the respect of leaders to successfully influence them on key change initiatives.
- Demonstrated commitment to health, safety and environmental
policies and procedures, including development and training of staff in
these areas. .
- A demonstrated track record in developing and implementing
strategic business and HR objectives within a complex, multi-business
- Adequate knowledge of Nigerian labor laws.
- Good knowledge of associations and unions of the Food & Beverage sector.
- HR experience in FMCG, and association or membership of CIPM will be an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV’s to: email@example.com
Human Resources Department,
Adama Beverages Limited,
kofare Industrial Area, Numen Road,
Application Deadline: 9th June, 2017.