Fine & Country is a global real estate brand, specializing in
providing a premium service through exceptional marketing and
professionalism in the upper quartile of the market. Fine & Country
International W.A markets and sells hundreds of Nigeria’s most
remarkable homes annually and
provides real estate advisory services to
blue chip companies, corporate organizations and institutional clients
since joining the global network in 2008. Whether you are looking for a
modern luxury home or a “smart” home with the latest in modern
conveniences, or you prefer an eco-friendly home, we can help you find
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information;
preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal
requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing
adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accountant Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc. /HND in Accounting
- 2- 3 years’ experience.
Job Title: Real Estate Sales Executive
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns using CRM systems
- Conduct surveys to identify price of competing properties on the housing market
- Proffer recommendations to buyers and refer them to property consultants who provide legal and mortgage services
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them and secure a brokering deal
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals
- Maintain contact with clients to have opening to discuss future business prospects
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network
- Negotiation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Organizational Skill
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance, Marketing, or any other related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in real estate sales
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- To conceptualize, initiate and implement marketing plans and
strategies that will enhance the performance and profitability of the
brand in line with the Company’s overall marketing objectives
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all
relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in any relevant field with appreciable knowledge in real estate management industry.
- Experience in the application of digital marketing and social media as part of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
- Being a qualified chartered marketer is added advantage
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience
Job Title: Admin/Human Resource Manager
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Allocate office space
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and trades-persons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Recruit and train personnel.
- Proven experience as administration manager
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- BSc/BA in business administration or relative field
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures, departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 7th June, 2017.