nutures businesses in the energy sector. These companies operate
essentially within the energy industry and its associated
sub-sectors. The Group consists of individuals, who are determined to
make a positive impact on the business environment.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- The role of Procurement Officer is to manage commercial and
supplier aspects of projects. Work with team members on conducting
general market research in various categories as well as research into
potential suppliers, product specification and resources.
- Take action to reduce costs that are focused on creating greater
efficiencies, economies of scale or better quality resources for a
project team, department, or business unit.
- Manage all logistics operation including all logistics assets in
order to ensure timely, cost-effective delivery. Work with freighters
and clearing agents, cost and price analysis for services, etc.
- Coordinate work efforts of others to ensure integration and completion of work against expectations
- Evaluate and ensure that vendor performance meets or exceeds
defined performance standards and adheres to overall company policies
- Bin card management, arrangement of items in store, secure
store, carry out periodic counts, update records of issuance and
- Acts as a liaison between the Company and vendors
- Interprets contract provisions and review of contracts to
evaluate overall revisions, price, and past performance of each contract
prior to bid or renewal
- Obtains price quotes from vendors and compares quotes with the specifications and availability of items
- Organizes, updates and retains product information files and purchase order records
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease
turnaround times and streamline work processes to provide quality
- Receiving goods and other supplies (imported and local goods)Knowledge/Skills
- Customer Relationship: Ability to facilitate and accelerate the
business relationship based upon an understanding of the customer.
- Legal Limitations: Knowledge of local legal limitations and Nigerian shipping laws.
- Basic knowledge of Project Management to ensure successful
delivery (on time, within budget, meeting agreed upon success criteria)
to establish clear goals and accountabilities.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills.
- Good reporting skills.
Minimum Qualification / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Certification in Supply Chain Management would be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skill
- Creative and highly analytic.
- Resourceful &Hardworking
- Project and Facility Management teams
- Audit & Finance department
- Other Companies within the Group.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply