Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging
markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial
system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us
guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial
solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the
latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant
working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are
looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive – SIPML (North- Central)
Job ID: 24190
Job Sector: Financial Services
- Wealth and Investment (North Central Regions)
- The Relationship Manager is responsible in providing tailored
consultative solutions for all Pension and Gratuity related matters in
the region by driving voluntary contributions across the employees of
assigned institutions and growing SIPML’s market share in RSA Holders
and Assets Under Management.
- Responsible for ensuring clients perceive, feel and experience
the Company positively through timely and conclusive resolution of pre
and post sales issues; and other related/incidental matters.
- Achieve and surpass assigned monthly RSA pin target
- Achieve and surpass assigned monthly/yearly contribution target
- Achieve and surpass assigned new employers targets
- Grow SIPML’s wallet share of employer’s business by generating and creating more contributing RSA pins.
- Analyze and review potential labor challenges or peculiarities that may lead to sub-optimization for the employer or organization.
- Make physical / telephone calls / e-mails to clients for customer interactions
- Educate and enlighten employees and their employers about the dynamics of the Pension industry
- Operate within the Pencom guidelines and framework so as to avoid sanctions or infractions to the Company
- Ensure adherence to code of ethics and all other related guidelines
- Ensure smooth internal & external stakeholder management
- Provide advice to employers, on potential Pension/Gratuity
solutions based on consultative analysis of their business model and
pension industry dynamics.
- Identify, initiate and convert leads for SIPML.
- Operate within the Pencom guidelines and framework so as to avoid sanctions or infractions to the Company.
- Maintain close contact with all internal stakeholders within
Wealth – Benefit Administration, Administration, Contribution &
Collections, Investment Management, Information Technology, Client
Services, Client Experience, SIIB, SIAML, SITL and across all segments
- Liaise with Regulator on product development
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a First Degree in General Social Science/Marketing
- A relevant Master’s Degree or professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience with exposure in sales and relationship management
Effective Business Communication:
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in a clear and
concise manner appropriate for the audience in order to explain,
persuade, convince and influence others to achieve the desired
- The ability to communicate and deliver information verbally in a
clear, concise and comprehensive manner to other people, using
appropriate props and tools.
- The ability to use marketing techniques to increase the
perceived value of the organisation over time and build customer loyalty
through positive brand awareness.
- The ability to interpret regulations and laws that apply to the
business and to provide information to business on how to comply e.g.
Pension Reform Acts 2014.
- Focusing attention and efforts on understanding customers (or
customer segments) and proactively addressing different customer/client
needs. Makes organisational changes or innovates when needed to address
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th June, 2017.